Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Some Things Don't Change

Breakfast in Petaling Street is best served when you skip assembly period and sneak back in without getting caught. Movies have never been better than the screening at Rex Theater. And wandering in Lot10 after school till about 3pm before catching that Bas Mini back home will always have a special spot in our hearts...

Even though we've become fathers and god fathers receptively, I thoroughly enjoyed my Chili Pan Mee last weekend. We then headed down to Low Yatt and Lot10. God, I haven't been down this lane in a long long time. One thing hasn't changed though; I was still the only Indian patron in Lot10. The other Indians were cashiers and promoters and I'm not saying this with any tinge of pride at all but alas, it is the obvious. Of course me and Papa Ric just laughed and carried on ogling that woman with the huge tits...

No comments: