Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lotus Will Never Be Proton

My passion for motorsports is urging me to regurgitate dinner after hearing that Proton is still adamant that Lotus Racing F1 team cannot use the name Lotus because they own it. If you want to really stand up for something, how about stop copying other car manufacturers. Be original you shameless bunch of pricks. My patriotism for this country stops at just learning the words to 'Negaraku'.

When I was in England, the professors in uni had a name for us Malaysians; Cut and Paste Experts. Are we not ashamed of this? I read an article today in the papers about how we Malaysian don't strive to do better anymore but instead we always seem to have the 'tidak apa' attitude. Quantify that with the millions the goverment has invested in Proton and you get the biggest 'Tidak apa-apa' in my opinion. I have no respect for the board of directors in Proton because they have no pride nor passion for cars at all. After 25 years in the industry and they're still copying! But the bigots have the face or thick skin to claim Lotus shouldn't be used in a racing team. It is clear and obvious they don't know the history of Lotus.

No comments: