Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stuck with you since...

Lt. Col. Frank Slade: Out of order, I'll show you out of order! You don't know what out of order is, Mr.Trask! I'd show you but I'm too old, I'm too tired, and I'm too fuckin' blind
- Scent Of A Woman

Man A: What do you mean...
Man B: I mean what I mean...
Man A: But they can be so mean...
- (Can't remember which Kamal Hassan movie)

Old Man: In the church, they say to forgive.
Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
- Man On Fire

John Milton: Are we negotiating?
Kevin Lomax: Always.
- Devil's Advocate

Lt. Gen. Eugene Irwin: Take a look at a castle. Any castle. Now break down the key elements that make it a castle. They haven't changed in a thousand years. 1: Location. A site on high ground that commands the territory as far as the eye can see. 2: Protection. Big walls, walls strong enough to withstand a frontal attack. 3: A garrison. Men who are trained and willing to kill. 4: A flag. You tell your men you are soldiers and that's your flag. You tell them nobody takes our flag. And you raise that flag so it flies high where everyone can see it. Now you've got yourself a castle. The only difference between this castle and all the rest is that they were built to keep people out. This castle is built to keep people in.
- Last Castle

Elsie: Shut up. Just shut up. Homer once said you love the mine more than your own family. I stood up for you because I didn't want to believe it. Homer has gotten alot of help from the people in this town. They've helped him build his rockets. They've watched him fly 'em. But not you. You never showed up, not even once. I'm not asking you to believe in it, but he's your son, for God's sake. And I am asking you to help him. If you don't, I'll leave you. I'll do whatever it takes to get away from here. I will work, if that's what it takes. I'll live in a tree to get away from you. Don't think I won't.
John: Where would you go?
Elsie: Myrtle Beach.
- October Sky

Baker: Joseph P. Brenner... what's the P stand for?
Kaminsky: Pussy.
- Raw Deal

Chuck Noland: We might just make it. Did that thought ever cross your brain? Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this shithole island spending the rest of my life talking to a god damn VOLLEYBALL.
- Cast Away

Gen. Zaysen: Drop your weapons! Now! You have no chance of escape! Come forward! I wish to take you back alive! This is your last warning! The choice is yours!
Col. Trautman: What do you say John?
Rambo: Fuck 'em!
- Rambo III

Buzz: I've set my laser from stun to kill.
Woody: Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death.
- Toy Story

John: My son is dying, and I'm broke. If I don't qualify for Medicare, WHO THE HELL DOES?
- John Q

No comments: