Saturday, March 28, 2009

3 ounces of my banana-nana-nana juices...

I've been told that I'm below average engineer recently, to be exact, I'm a bottom 10 in the whole of my organization of engineers. 'Bottom10', that's an interesting way of putting it, don't you think so? It's like someone constantly judging you, or trying to label you with something. Have we come to that stage that everyday I need to prove myself? Jeez... If I had known, I would worn something more comfortable! Or more stylish at least...

"Oh of all the millions of sperm, YOU made it?!"

Alright, maybe I am an under performer, maybe I am a non achiever... Maybe I don't give a shit who's watching. Maybe I don't really fancy a 'good job' email dropping into my inbox. It's nice to be aggressive and motivated only like, I dunno, 20% of the time and just cut lose and relax a little, don't you think so. I hate the fact that I HAVE to give a 117% all the time...

Now where is that calling for my bartender job in Jamaica? I know I don't make that fantastic of cocktails but hey... I know I can hold in all my bottles, LOL!!

"Puff, puff, pass it man! Don't hog Mary Jane..."

Plus, imagine all the naked British women who just wanna get high and wasted on paradise island.... I definitely need to get one of those hats with a banana on it! Or at least a St. Patrick's Day Guinness Hat will do...

No comments: