Friday, March 27, 2009

I need to vent...

Have you guys ever gone to parking lot after six, I'm talking about those along the streets that have parking meters? I was always under the impression that those meters are only from 7am till 6pm. Ever parked you car in one of those spot and suddenly have one guy come up to you and ask you for 10bucks???!!!

You ask him why; he gives you this 'story' about how he has leased this spots from the DBKL from 6pm till 3am! I seriously think this is daylight or should I say moonlight robbery. Who the hell are these guys to just suddenly start charging parking for a spot the government is already making money of us. If you don't pay during the day, you get a ticket, you don't pay during the night, you get you car scratched! What the FUCK LA WEI?! I think the Government is in it with these hoodlums trying to make a quick buck out of us night birds. I rather park my car in shopping complex and walk then pay these idiots who are conning people out of their money. Valley parking I can understand but this is ridicules...

No comments: