Tuesday, November 27, 2007

so it has finally happened...

3 months is not that bad of a run eh? i mean we all knew eventually i was gonna push it. me being the guy, who's always gonna look for that extra gear in everything, see how far it'll go before it breaks. sometimes i ask myself what is it i want out of everything? i rarely get an answer. then again, should i?

i've always had a very rational sense towards a lot of things. i see things in ways not many can. the phrase "walk a mile in his shoes" kinda sums how i react to things. but i guess me trying to get others to walk a mile in my shoes is almost close to impossible. see things the way i do, listen to things the way i do...in all aspects, to be me. indeed i'm somewhat of a dictator trying to turn people into zombies of myself. i should let them react in ways they want to and behave in manner they ought to. i mean or else, how else are they to be identified as individuals.

okay okay...

i guess, what i'm really trying to say is (here goes); I'm sorry

No comments: