Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rise of the "Anonymous I"

so 1 Anonymous I, finally had the cheeks to say something (no Tiru, i'm not talking about you [you're a fake Anonymous I]). even though 'her' comments were not directly directed to me. still a comment is still a comment;

Anonymmous I: 'We've lost 1 to the chinese...'
Hendrix: 'not the chinese, women in general, we want those who appreciate us, nothing to do with the color of their skin'

maybe she had someone in mind for me? how else can one woman define a lost if it had nothing to with her. screw color of the skin, women are a whole lot fickle when it comes to losing out to another of their own kind, regardless of shape, size, colors or even measurements for that matter. one woman will not regret the loss of a man, if she herself did not want him for some purposes or rather something along those lines. it's utter bullshit or pretentious of her if she felt the lost for others. (now men on the other hand, if he mourns the lost of a woman he never had to another guy, he just wanted her Punani, period!)

No comments: