Monday, November 12, 2007

my currency can

finding your place in an organization is a very critical stage, especially when you're starting out new in a place. i remember my first job in Melacca, it was crazy when they didn't know how to utiliza me and i was practically ignored my entire stay there. to be honest that was my reason to move.

here i am finally close to home, not much to spend on expenses, a nice fat salary at the end of the day (not that i am settling just for this) i find myself back to square one. where is my place in Texas Instruments? i was handling operations, then i was not, then i was then i wasn't. okay, i can understand i'm new and i can easily fit into any corner your put me in. and one thing it's interesting, i'm meeting a whole bunch of people and expanding my network in the organization. best of all, i can deny everything tomorrow cause i'm not permenantly handling some project, MUAHAHAHAHA (smart also).

let's review. it's been 2 and half months now in TI, i've been chased out of a meeting, i've called an unacceptable and i've been screw a couple of times. well overall it's not to bad. i see prospects, i see growth. next what i wanna see is investment. i badly need training man. i can honestly say i am struggling because of lack of training. the whole gung-ho learn yourself, 'we'll dump you in the ocean and you swim' method is not working for me. TRAIN ME, I'M WILLING TO LEARN.......

No comments: