Saturday, November 03, 2007

B-Balling Canine

Baby: Hey you....you looking at me?!!!


Baby: I smell Rubber....orange, round play thingy rubber!!!


Baby: ORANGE ROUND PLAY THINGY RUBBER!!!! 'BARK BARK'


Baby: I gotcha...you're not getting away from me!!!


Baby: Watch me dribble, past you lawn chair!!!


Baby: I'm the queen of the court!!!


Baby: She passes one, she passes two. She shoots, she scoorrrreesss!!!


Baby: Hey Orange Round Play Thingy, are you dead...how come you no bouncy no more?


Baby: I'm tired, i killed the dangerous Orange Round Play thingy....


Baby: ehhh, what's that?


Baby: What happened to the Silver Take Me Places Thingy?


Baby: Black Take Me Places Thingy smells weird!


Baby: Nevermind, i approve...oh chauffeur, take me to the lake, I'd like to go swimming today!!!


funny thing happened to me last night concerning my car, tell ya later. now go play with Baby!!!

No comments: