Monday, October 11, 2010

Dream A Little Dream of....

The thought of suddenly having 42 facial piercings is not a happy dream!

Ever since I started sleeping again (yes, you read correctly, I DO sleep these days) my dreams have become more vivid and some times scary. Two weeks ago, in my dream I pulled a Kurt Cobain! But seeing how this dream was mine, it had to go that the gun wasn't loaded the first time. At the second attempt, the gun jammed! Then I gave up and decided to jump into a pool, only to discover that the pool was filled with jello and naked women!

Okay, if you though that dream was weird, here is one for the books; I'm on a highway, driving and apparently heading for a job interview. When I get to the exit I'm suppose to take; the exit is one of those never ending spiral ramps! I can see the office building I am suppose to get to but the ramp is just never ending. And then at the end of the day, I get a traffic summon for speeding down the ramp. And two days ago, I got up with cold sweats after dreaming I had piercings all over my face! Nose, eye lids, ears, lips, tongue, you name it; it had a ring or stud on it! Now I miss the days I went without sleeping. Television and blogs were more fun than dreams...

Wait till I spy a spider...

No comments: