Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup 2006

who is it gonna be this time around? Brazil again, or one of the european countries? or one of the biggest upsets on the world stage. well, like they say. football is a crazy world.

everyone seems to be talking about the WC but i'm not really bothered about it, i dunno why. maybe for the fact that my football kaki's are all miles away or the fact that i'm more an F1 fan, or i'm starting a new job on monday (Flextronics), or i've become a Fottball Widower.

lately i'm doing a lot of thinking, especially about the future, and that usually spell disaster for me. i'm thinking beyond my boundries and i should rev down. in the words of F1, i have to go on an economy drive when it come to thining, and the best way for me to stop thinking is eating, and that spells disaster for my waiste line.

fat, sad and god knows what else, later...

No comments: