Wednesday, May 31, 2006

who your daddy now...

i hope the people from old job are reading this; i got a job biatch...!!!

i start on monday, Project Engineer (or maybe QA Engineer) for a plastic component manufacturer. the boss was willing to give me what i wanted, so lets see how this one goes. 'I KNOW WHAT I'M WORTH..'

so lets see, i still have a few more interviews to go for, so that means i'm still looking. you can never be happy with what you have (job wise i mean).

tomorrow i plan to paint my room. i'm thinking of going with grey. sad that all my posters have to come down, including my Terminator and signed Michael Jackson ones too. i wanna go Ikea on friday, need some redeco for my room. maybe a sofa and a tv, hehaheahe.

later...

4 comments:

shennwye said...

hoi! i thought u said that ur running low in the cash dept... how come can still go furniture shopping??!!! isn't a holiday a much better idea??? relaxing by the beach.. breathe fresh air...

"i know wat i'm worth" motto.. sounds familiar... hahahah.. i always say it :oP

Unknown said...

aiyo, if i buy furniture it'll be under MBF account mahhh...

Anonymous said...

What is MBF? same as FAMA scholarship?

Unknown said...

same but the extra B is for Brother