Friday, June 30, 2006

tick tock, tingggg...

my mind is playing tricks on me again.

as i was driving to work the yesterday, suddenly it struck me that i'm on the wrong route and i started panicking, why i have no idea. the fact was that i WASN'T on the wrong route but on the right one. what triggered my mind to react in this was i have no idea. whats worst is that it happened again this morning. am i losing it?

my mom asked me how come i'm coming back so late everyday?

'last time when working in Melacca, cannot wait to come back home during the weekends, now already living home, got no heart to come home is it?'

i learnt that stabilizing a production line is not easy, it takes a lot of hard work, dedication and loads of discipline. i tell you sometime i just wanna scold the operators who just simply do things even though we tell them not too, but i also pity them. they're in ancient engineering term 'donkey directives', one command one action. and it should be my restrain from thinking they can do otherwise...la la la why do i always talk about work work work...

okay lets see,

So my team is in the semifinals, Germany vs Argentina. you know that guy on Astro, Shebby. he believes that if Germany can beat Argentina, they'll win the world cup. i hope he's right. in my opinion, the two strongest teams in the world cup were the Spanish and the Argentinians, so much for spain. bring it one Argentina.

this weekend is also GP weekend, and can't get any bigger than this one, Indy. argh argh argh...

okay gotta go for my morning meeting, later...

No comments: