Saturday, June 10, 2006

Errrmmm...

i've been a bad blogger and i have a confesion to make; i haven't read anyone's blog since February....

what is with the English game, that England game was soooo boring, exception to the first 15 minutes.

England 1-0 Paraguay

who is up to see what Trinidad & Tobago, Sweden, Argentina and Ivory Coast can do in the tournament. amazing a few days ago i wasn't giving jack shit who's who or whats the score, today i wanna know. football fever is more dangerous than the Ibola virus.

my prediction, Argentina are gonna put 5 past Ivory Coast and Sweden is gonna go 1 a piece with the Trinidians. lets see if i can become a pundit.

later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no worries. be thankful you have other stuff to occupy you. For me, my computer is my livelihood, so always with me ;-)

Good luck with Flex. I can tumpang your BMW when I come home.