Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It Will Never Happen

Ever since I made it public that Nigella Lawson is on my list. I've had a band of people telling me how it will never happen... People, people, people; the idea is not for it TO happen but IF it were to happen. The most common reason I've been given is that she's old enough to be my mother. Oh come on... Age is just a number. And if anyone looked so good at her age, I think it's a compliment younger men are lusting over her!

The flirtation idea of hooking up with a celebrity IS fictional; I mean, we all know the odds are closer to never. But from now and then everyone melts into a little infatuation with people we see on television. There was a whole show about this on the Discovery Channel. How the human mind identifies with famous faces and how we get attracted to that symmetry. Yes, infatuation has it math too.

Put the math aside, have you guys watched her shows? That woman only cooks sexy food! I don't know if it's the setting or the way the production crew zooms into her and her kitchen. Let's just say it's more sex than food. I'm not ashamed to say, watching her cook up something and take a bite into it, gives me a hard on... Another thing I notice about her show; the focus is on her. So that means the producers know, SHE is the one raking in the viewers and not her dishes! Have you seen how they focus in on her mouth as she take a spoon full of creamy spaghetti?

No comments: