Sunday, July 25, 2010

Financial Freedom

The two most important words I've heard in the last 30years! I'll be the first to admit, I'm a late bloomer to understanding the concept. Or should I say instead, the one who held out the longest before being lured into the darkside!

From the 80s' people have been on this rat race while I've been pissing my best years away. No regrets though, I've lived a full life. I've survived thus far and somewhere inside of me there's a voice that is telling me this path is just going to be another one of Rajesvaran Santhana's crazy adventures...

What can I say, trying to achieve this financial freedom is a bitch! Recently I've started up my own business and I've gained a new found respect for everyone who have in the past started up their own businesses. I've never been more excited in my life, yet never shit more bricks in my life as yet too.

Battling the unknown with the least amount of experience. No matter how thorough you are in coming up with business plans and marketing strategies, there is just no preparing you for this!

Wish me luck....

No comments: