Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grow Up and Smell The Coffee...

And no, I'm not hosting another talk show! Karan is a fag!

It has been brought to my attention that I've not grown up yet....

Now somehow I know I shouldn't dismiss this by saying; boys will be boys. The measure of a man is what? Boy that is a very subjective question. Many could say the same about success. So what is it about me that makes me still a kid? I runaway from my responsibilities? I don't seem to have the 'Dark Knight, weight on my shoulders' grim face? Or is it that I seem to want to associate everything I do with fun?

I know, an alarm went off somewhere for the latter... Now what's wrong with trying to make everything a little more fun? Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier doing a chore if it was fun to do it? We wouldn't call a chore to start with then...!

"A rolling stone gathers no moss..."

Now a lot times, this saying goes synonymous with people who seem to evade his or her responsibilities. A nomad who can't seem to commit to something or someone. But here is how I see it. A savior who knows, when his job here is done and moves on to his next challenge. Moss is symbolic to idling in my opinion. Hence why the Stones must Roll and Rock never dies!

Who's going for the Slash concert?

No comments: