Saturday, March 29, 2008

The TI Karaoke Craze

these people love to hit the karaoke joints man... in Jan, at the turn of the new year our big boss took us all for an EE Anual dinner, where...karaoke. then we've recently had one engineer resign, to throw him a farewell, where'd we go....karaoke. i couple of TI friends invited me out once, where'd we go, karaoke. then now we're having this technician appreciation dinner, where are we taking them...karaoke.

and every session it has become routine for me (and by request) to sing "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi. secretly...i love pretending to be a Rock Star!!! is there an award for Best Karaoke singer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.