Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sit Bubu, sit...

yup, i blew it... and i seem to be doing it far too aften than i can afford to. what's wrong with me? i was really trying to think back at all my past relationships and i realized that Michelle is by far the most forgiving (phew...lucky me). so i get to go drinking all the time, i get to gaze at 'Fujitos' and i get to play jablok pranks (as long as i use the 'Kama Chi Chi Bu Bu'), i'm practically getting away with murder here.

okay, lets recap; why am i complaining? right... so here goes;

i think i should put in more effort, right? i know, i'm not doing everything i can do within my bearables. i know i want to but i can't figure out what's stopping me? work? nahhh.... maybe then again it's just my age? have gone past the lovey dovey age? i don't think so either, i'm still a kid! then i ask maybe it is because Michelle is too forgiving? and i'm afraid to asnwer my own question?

Do i need a shorter leash?

3 comments:

mellowdramatic said...

Wow, I didn't understand a single word in that one at all!

Haha, no, so you've found a keeper, silly! It might be easy to take that for granted, so as long as you know...

You can look at as many 'fujitos' as you want as long as you're 'kama chi chi bu bu' ing, I think. Haha! If by kama chi chi bu buing you mean buy her nice things!

Unknown said...

Trust me, sometimes.. even I don't know what I'm "Kama chi chi bu bu'ing" at

Michelle said...

They call me "the enterprising Chinese woman".
What gives? I'M CHINESE. It's in our blood!
Agree, mellowdramatic? :)
Kama chi chi bu bu~