Monday, March 17, 2008

My March 17th resolution:

To blog more, like I used to...

loads of things happening right now. i used to be packed with stuff to do at work but after i was taken out of operation and put as lead OEE Engineer, things became mundane. i took as my honeymoon period. damn there were days when the whole day all i did was Facebook!!! but as off March, i was put in-charge of a new Technology qual, suddenly it's like a whole ton workload dropped on my desk. not to mentioned i'm still the lead for OEE Operations. My boss has been really cool about it, guiding me thru. I have a funny feeling what day when i walk up to his Office and go "Errmmm, Mano?" ,he is gonna go; "Oh for Fucks sake, what now?". i've been bugging him with so many things. I'm new, i have an excuse...

there is talks of me going over to Dallas for this qual but who knows. though i have already went and found out about my visa application, lets keep my fingers crossed.

my zombie nights are still with me. to be honest since last year May, I've not had one decent nights sleep. when i mean decent, I mean; go to bed around 11, 12 in the night and get up 7.30 in the morning. without fail i've always slept at around 2.30am, earliest! and farking astro is definitely the re-run satelite tv of the century. I've seen this movie "Robber Bride" playing on HBO 6 times in the last one week. Not to mention AXN and they're "Longest Yard" longest ever re-run spree.

I've been ashamed of myself when it comes to being a sport fanatic. since last July, i've not watched one Tennis tournament, not even one decent match of United games. neither have i followed the MOTOgp well. but... but, i have to say, ever since Formula One started nearing, i've been motivated to watch more sports, maybe it's the whole adreneline pumping thru my body. speaking of Formula One...

Australian GP... When was the last we saw only 8 cars finishing the race? yes, exactly during Mark Webber debut also in Australia when only 7 cars finished and also in Indy, when all the Michellin runners pulled out. yesterday was amazing and my driver of the day was Fernando Alonso. to be honest, secretly while i was a huge fan of Michael Schumacher, i had definitely admiring Alonso. don't get me wrong, i love Ferrari and will forever be a supporter of the Tifosi. i so wish Alonso was in one of those Scarlet cars!!!

oh by the way, Michelle and I are still seeing each other, heahahea... didn't think we'd last ehhh? (actually didn't think she'd tolerate me wei.. but looks like i'm wrong). so off we go next week to Sepang for our first ever Grand Prix together (i hope you don't bring your laptop and facebook, Yang).

and what is with this Facebook craze? man, i've got it, honestly... i've got it bad wei! my facebook is always open, either i am at the office or at home. Heng Khuen and us we're having a chat the other day in Swenson, about how if these days you don't have Facebook, people give you that "you've just admited to bombing the world trade center" look.

okay back to Facebook'ing....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Gone are those days where you'd need a laptop, Yang.
Just as long as you bring your HTC =) (I love it that my BF is such a techno geek)

Unknown said...

You love it cause you just wanna Facebook...