Monday, December 26, 2005

dozy Christmas...

this morning, sorry afternoon, two donkeys woke me up to go watch movie, one donkey named Shenn and the other Ricardo. one donkey even had the cheek to say i am queen today, so everyone must listen to what i say. the other donkey kutuk the new working man for wanting to rest. eventually, me being the ever Mr. Nice obliged them. got up, took my bath, got dressed, started my car and was about to leave. when i see my mom waving at me; phone call.

1. MY PLACE RAINING, NICE TO SLEEP
2. TUMMY ACHE
3. WE ARE BACK HOME
4. YOU'RE FAULT I DRANK GINGER BEER
4. ERRRRRRMM

just to list some of the excuses these two donkeys gave me, sigh...

EVENTUALLY, i ended up watching movie with them, Navein decided to join as well. 'Aeon Flux' (did i get the correct spelling) is a movie to watch if you wanna see Miss Theron's curves, other than that it is S-T-U-P-I-D. i can't remember who i was having this conversation about watching Teri Hatcher in her prime and he said 'Lois and Clark'. has anyone watched 'Two Days In the Valley', Hatcher and Theron in it and its worth it (from a guys point ler).

Apek said he wants to play badminton tomorrow, see if he calls me and spoils my sleep again, otherwise i am sleeping thru out the day. i have to apologize, i have not been reading anyones blog since i went to Melacca, such a bad blogger, thanks guys for still reading mine. Melacca has my mind fully engrossed on 'other' things..

Merry Christmas all and if i don't see you, Happy New Year too (whats happy about it i don't know but, yeah...)

No comments: