Sunday, December 18, 2005

Nomad's log...

the year is 2005...

so after 25 fucking years i am finally gonna be a working, whoa....

i gonna kinda move to melacca tomorrow, gotta meet a house agent at 9am. he said he's got about 7 houses to show me. i know this is suppose to be a big move on my part to move out and away from my parents but i am so not like nervous or worried or anything for that matter. being in MELACCA is more on my mind than actually moving there. i probably just stay inside the factory whole day and never leave. but knowing me, i'll end up crying on the pier everynight.

today i met up with Michelle, a long lost friend. it was nice to see her and Michelle, sorry to hear about your relationship and hope you are happy with your decisions. you go woman! Ric and Shenn i am not talking to you anymore!!!

later i'm gonna go meet up with WK, been awhile since i saw that donkey. last i saw him was when i crashed my car more than a year ago. damn that was one spin i'll never forget.

i'll try update my blog from Melacca, i'll use company resources, heaheahe, later...

6 comments:

shennwye said...

i'll buy u yummy delicious chocolate cake from ms. read... its dripping with choc fudge... mmmmmm.... heavenly!!! dun merajuk lahhh :oP

Anonymous said...

Chicken rice balls!!!!!

Why, what happened????

Tis season of goodwill and merriment wui!

Unknown said...

i merajuk already...you guys are gonna have to do better than chocolate cake...

speaking of chicken rice balls, thats exactly whats on the menu tomorrow.

ellie ng said...

rajes,malacca...????

isnt that where life is most depressing for you?

Unknown said...

i told you God hates me, he's a sadistic bastard looking down and laughing at me!

ashlin said...

u know u deserve it rite? :p