Sunday, November 27, 2005

i got a pair of 8's and nothing else, what'ya got?

a simple game, 5 card draw. call it..

i think its about time i started taking my blog seriously, i used to average 1.3 post a day with my old blog. what happened la (besides the obvious of NOTHING)?

time for an update. lets see, where do i start;

okay, in total i've sent out 243 resumes, with only one interview call. i've gone for 3 walk in interviews, 3 interviews with job agencies (all 3, same agency) and i'm registered with 3 different agencies. i've sent 197 online applications, with almost all of them no replies. just a few coming back with the standard 'although your resume was impressive, we've choosen to go in a different direction....' replies.

FUCK YOU TOO...

Enzo is spoilt. mom, dad and brother thinks he is the golden dog decended from the heavens to enchant our lives. he has been sleeping on my moms bed for the past 2 weeks, he has literally bitten everything in sight and reach of his puny little mouth. he has pissed and pooped every inch of the house. though his ticks and flees are no more i still feel like squeezing the mutt when he sleeps on my bed. stupid dog!!! he forgets i am KING of the house. oh and he likes batman the animated series.

i can now be officially considered FAT and BROKE.

Navein is returning from UK tomorrow. though for only 2 weeks, it'll be great to see that over grown monkey again. he should be on the flight by now.

i've started writing a lot. sometimes i look like a serious writer, with my cigar and crystal ashtray, oh and brandy next to me, i want Tequila instead!

my phone is barred so anyone expecting a return call from me can wait for the moon to melt.

badminton isn't exactly helping my psychical state. my right arm hurts and completely lacks the strength to lift a jug filled with water. my heel is still hurting badly too, i think i have an Achilles Heel condition, my mom forgot to bath my heels in the magic river also.

speaking of Achilles, i finally watched Troy yesterday and dying to watch HBO's Rome also another series called 'Commander in Chief' staring Geena Davis as the first American Woman President. oh btw, did you anyone know Geena Davis has the IQ of a genius? speaking of things i wanna watch, i wanna watch Justice League and Samurai Jack uninterupted and this new animation called Avatar on Nickelodeon.

i downloaded 'Moment in the Sun' and completely understood what it was all about but just couldn't even remotely relate to it, 25 fucking years being alive and at the moment i can't even say;

How beautiful I'll be
but in a normal sort of way,
like I am you and you are me...


and when it hit the end where Clem Snide goes;

When it's my moment in the sun
I won't forget that I am blessed
but every hero walks alone
thinking of more things to confess...


for some fucking reason my eyes lite up and my spirits were calm, just as i was about dwell into what he just said, 'Viva La Rasaaaa' screamed on my computer. a life so far back, yet not to far to turn back; 'I lie, I cheat, I steal...'

my house has been pouring in with wedding invitations from friends and family. since i'm not really interested in going to any one of them, here's to the newly weds;

'I hope that their first child be a masculine child...' - Luca Brasi

heahaheahehae, the words; 'Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes tonight' come to mind too but thats another story, not today.

btw, does everyone have a favorite tv theme (anyone don't have one, i can recommend a few)? i think everyone should a favorite. nope instead i think everyone must have a favorite, it should be mandatory like you new MyKad or else Paul Nipkow and John Logie Baird will be kicking themselves in cable heavens.

peace out...

3 comments:

ellie ng said...

glad to see you're still alive.:P

hmmm,my fav tv series theme...the one you spoke about,which is ED's theme song,Monk's theme song because it suits the character sooOooOOo well,The Simpsons of course...

god,you're causing me to dread the new days of unemployment,when it's my turn to start sending out cvs which will be replied in the same way as your "...go in a different direction." next week will begin my new job hunt,hence we shall grow fat and broke together.

ashlin said...

ooh i like sex & the city's theme by groove armada.

hey i'm fat & broke too!!

Unknown said...

if i don't get a job soon, i'll start writing the lyrics to our theme, 'Fat & Broke'...

which btw is not a bad idea. four fat and broke people in a tv show about trying to loss weight and how to make an earning, sure can beat 'Sex in the City'. i should pitch the idea to HBO.