Monday, November 21, 2005

combustion quest

so as i was sitting on the sofa last week, seeing that my parents had taken Enzo with them leaving me to myself, something came over me and i ran away from home. yup you read it correctly...

so i drove up to Ipoh and spent the night in Mohan's place. man i have to say, i love your house though it is a little big for my liking. oh and trust me, i really didn't wanna pretend to be such a nice guy infront of your parents it just happened =P. we spent the night talking and talking and talking and boy was there so much to talk about. somehow i think there is still stuff to talk about, eh dude? well anyways it was nice to see your face, hope i'll see it again.

so then the next morning, despite sleeping at almost 4a.m., after watching Exorcism of Emily Rose, i got up at around 7a.m. and drove up to Penang, where i spent the next 2 days with a 3000pieces jigsaw puzzle but my aunty and i only finished like one fifth of it.

on saturday i was back in KL and so the journey continues. my friend Mohan went back to the UK before that i drove him to Prem's house, met Prem's mom and sister (who reminds me of Rapunzel, cause of her hair). played badminton on sunday, sucked extremely and slept for the rest of my days...

No comments: