Friday, October 14, 2005

Toyota Frenzy...

i was having a nice cold Milo outside my house at around 3am when this 1992 Toyota Corolla strolls slowly into my lane and goes into reverse back out. i was not bothered, probably some guy made a wrong turn, right, but just 15 minutes later another Toyota Altis comes strolling into my lane and this guy goes all the way to the end, makes a turn and goes out. two Toyotas in the spring of 15 minutes making wrong turns? then i look around and there were Toyotas all around me;


an Altis, parked inside my neighbours house..


outside my house, another two Toyotas, a Vios and a Camry


looking past my dad's car inside another one of my neighbours house, there was another Camry and also a Vios (this Vios a bit funny, no number plates!).

i decided to take a walk around my neighbourhood, just in my lane, two doors down to my right there was another Vios and Unser, to my left there was a Prado Cruiser and another Vios. my neighbourhood could be the 'Toyota Neighbourhood'. can you imagine, one day, everyone drives a Toyota?! like in Demolition Man where everyone eats only at Taco Bell.

oookay, i seriously need more things to do....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man, i get the weirdest ads on my blog but its a good read, like reading Cosmo.

ashlin said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

=)