Monday, October 31, 2005

dawn of the Muruku

so last year i partied with Snoop and the dawgs, this year i can't celebrate since grammy past away. so here's wishing everyone a muruku'less Deepavali or Diwali or whatever you wanna call it.

i'm just gonna go curl up in bed tomorrow, anyone wanna see me make an appointment with my bolster.

(p.s; oh i gotta a call from one of the companies i sent resumes out to. so that means my first fear of the resumes not reaching them i cancelled off, now lets check how jinxed i still am)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! And don't be like Eleanor; give the poor bolster a break ;-)

Unknown said...

pity Eleanor's bolster...

ellie ng said...

eeeeeeeee.....why are you guys talking about my bolster and i here????

*shuffles away in embarrassment*

Unknown said...

i dunno..ask Jonny.

Anonymous said...

When you wrote about your bolster, I recalled that Eleanor wrote about her's as well...and what she was going to do with it...that's what prompted my comment :-)

Unknown said...

i always forget that you are abroad and wonder why you always post comments at the weirdest hour...