Saturday, January 22, 2011

Till Death Do Us Unity

To some, dogs are all we have...

The past two week, I've been haunted by the Grim Keeper himself. It's been a morbid fortnight and I hope summer time brings a little sunshine of joy. Day by day for the past two weeks, I've lost one cute little fella to the cold winter of Calcutta and to top it all off, my dreams have been only about death. Mine, his, her's, them etc. You name it, they've died in my dreams in the last two weeks. I was even present at the Kennedy Assassination last Tuesday. And just this morning I was gunned down in a hospital, Godfather style! Took nine shots to put me down.

My mom once told me that her mom told her; dreaming of death is actually good luck, go figure. The elders had a sick sense of humor. Imagine your grandmother telling you bedtime stories from the crypt; "Goodnight sweetie, don't let the defibrillator bring you back to life"...

Just yesterday in the papers the above article was up. It's really sweet to see the bond between man and dog after the week I've been through. It makes you wonder, how much does your dog mean to you. The sentiment is of course; life goes on but who are we kidding here, it's not easy to bury unconditional love.

God = Love, Dog = Unconditional Love, Dog = God?

It is after all the same spelled backwards. So to answer the question;
If God had a name, what would it be and would you call it to his face? If you were faced with him in all his glory what would you ask if you had just one question?

Sit Bubu, sit....

No comments: