Friday, April 20, 2007

Eyes wide closed

my GM has started of his blog and has been sending out invites to read his blog, i wonder if i should do the same? heahehaeha...and for the past few day my blog was a restricted website. am i competetion?

i wish i get to sleep more, this insomnia is killing me. last night i went home and though i could sleep there but didn't work, whether i'm in Subang or Melawati it doesn't make a difference. i haven't slept since last night and just came to work at 5.30am! i look like shit and i can feel my eyes being swollen. it's weird how every year without fail i get this. it stays for about 3 months or so and then it goes. i have not had it ever since i started working last dec, till now that is. it was so much easier during college days.

my boss is being quite, i mean quite understandin about it, lets see how far i can hold this up or till my body fades out. i prefer working flexible hours, i come in, do my thing and leave within the required working hours. shyte man..Flextronics is not Flexible, even though their new tag line is Fast and Flexible.

i've always wondered everytime i blog, especially about stuff like this whether i can get sued? it is my blog and i'm entitled to say whatever i want but ofcourse we're talking about letting internal information and stuff. i mean it's not like i'm letting out confidential stuff but you know? can i get sued for defamation? wait the fuck minute?! do i really give a shit, you wanna sue, for what? i'm broke....

i wanna sleeeeeeep...!!!

No comments: