Thursday, April 12, 2007

1980....

maybe i'm not being understood or maybe i'm not understanding people?

i know i'm not being totally honest with myself and others. there are some i wanna share my feelings with but can't, then there are some i wanna tell off but i can't either. i wanna cry but can't either. i know these days i've become very paranoid. i question myself more and more these days, i question my motives, i questions other people's motives to the minuscule of possibilities.

i'm over reacting, i'm over imagining things. i've become to a stage where i don't really trust anyone. each time someone says something, i shake my head but often ask myself if this person is telling me the truth.

i dunno why but today i have the guts to say this, i think i'm in love but i'm afraid with someone who doesn't love me at all. i dunno but i'm afraid that i'm going to crash abd burn like i did before this time i don't have tears left. i believe once again, i'm falling into a depression but i know i can't allow this to happen. the first signs are already here, i'm tired, not sleepy at night. i think about her all the time and lose concertration on what i'm suppose to be doing. and worst still i can't face up to her and tell her.. the story of my life....

No comments: