Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NATO

whhooo hooo..

i get my car cd player back today, finally i get some music in my ride.

eh, thats all i have to say today ah? oh wait, got...

yesterday i was in one of the worst meetings i've been to in my entire working life, i saw 4 top guns of the organization playing pin ball with one another with decisions, ending up back where we started in the first place. i dunno la, but if i was the top dawg around here, i'd be like, okay, you do this, you get me this, i want to see this, this, this and this. it was the greatest NATO (No Action Talk Only) show i've ever seen. in some ways i'd say this company needs an Anthony Manimaran, my former CEO, he was a one man show who not only knew how to talk, but he walked the walk as well. when he needed to be, he was directive and then sometimes he was participative.

sheeesshhh...

No comments: