Wednesday, November 22, 2006

give me back my ice water.

what's your morning routine when you get in the office?

when i first joined, i was new, so i'd do whatever the rest did. then i was in Sanyo Project, so the only i thing i did was to think about what to do. eventually as i got more and more comfortable with work, my routine became making my milo, getting my iced water and eating my breakfast.

and today,

THEY TAKE AWAY MY ICED WATER, ARRGGHHHH...!!!

i really need a vacation already la, getting tensed for little things already.

in which company have you heard, that an Industrial Engineer is incharge of work instruction translation?! this company the IE is also the PE. to my knowledge, and IE yes is the process designer, but it should end there, once bought off it should belong to the PE. an IE's role is for headcount allocation, timestudy, line balancing, capacity, layout and finally improvements. i think the work load here is a little too much. not that we're not managing but i don't think we should be doing other peoples tasks.

oh my god, i've started bitching about this job too! thats not a good sign now, is it?

No comments: