Sunday, July 09, 2006

weirdos 101

first page,

okay..my car has one of those window visors, and they 'were' black. now i used the words were because now they are blue?????????????????????????????

some dumb fuck decided the black would look better on his car, so he takes my original TRD window visors and stuck his cheap blue ones onto my car. for fuck sakes la, just steal it and don't do me any favors.

second page,

who bloody works on a sunday, eve of the World Cup finals?

third page

(continuation from page 2) so tomorrow more than half my department is gonna be on a holiday. so my boss looks at me and says 'don't even think about it'. the last 3 world cups i've watched the finals in HRC, i wish i can go tonight, but work beckons. i've been trying to follow this WC and unfortunately i've only like watched a total of 10 or 11 matches. sad but hey, gotta grow up some day.

fourth page,

wadya you know, i'm the star to the musical theme lone ranger and one day i'm gonns be famous and shine like a real star...(comepletely no idea where this is coming from but sounds real)

fifth page,

the end, btw i hope France win tonight.

No comments: