Tuesday, July 18, 2006

it's all jolly good....hell yeah?

i wanna know my enemy but how, when i am my own enemy.

it has already been one whole month since i started working here and thus far i can say its not all bad. i have some amazing friends here. the team i'm working with, well i csn say, with assurance, have my back covered. and thats very assuring to know. knowing what i am to do that worries me. i have been here a month and i have not done what i am suppose to be doing, and that in a few words or less, SUX...

so much for last weekend being the first i was off, i'm soo sick right now. i came home half day yesterday, thinking a little rest will do me better but i guess not. i'm on medical again today. shit man..thats 3 in a month, not good.

oh well, as long as i'm not faking it or whatever...(wink wink, who knows ehh)

No comments: