Sunday, April 16, 2006

good will hunting

and so the hunt begins again, the job hunt obviously. i promised myself i wanted to work at my first job for atleast a year despite how bad it gets but here i am searching for other jobs within 4 months. i have a valid reason...

i can slowly feel myself turning brain dead and slow. my dad once told me a story about how a merchant who had two donkeys to pull his cart to the market decided to speed up his journey, so he bought himself a horse and made the horse pull the donkeys. donkeys being the dumb, slow, stubborn creatures they never really got with the pace of the horse, at the end of the day, the horse started walking at the donkeys' pace. i am that horse now...

i feel like a over heated Type - R in race with a bunch of Datsun 120Y's. i went for an interview on friday, with a big American company, lets see if get that job, my fingers and toes are all crossed, i've even got my balls crossed...

AND I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT :@(

michellin man signing out, later...

No comments: