Tuesday, April 11, 2006

!@#$%^&*(

ever since i voiced out my dislike of my current job, i've been doing nothing. due to the fact everyone knows i might be changing departments (or if god forbids, changing jobs altogether), no one is paying attention to what i do, where i go, who i speak to. this sucks.

i could sit all day at my desk and do absolutely nothing and no one will GIVE A SHIT!

see i'm the kind of person who wants first and foremost (besides a job), job satisfaction, i wanna come to work because i know i can contribute, i have something to offer, something to create, i wanna go home knowing i have actually done something gratifying, for myself and my organization. but i don't have it!

since money is not the biggest deal to me (don't get me wrong, i'm not fucking the Sultan of Brunei on the side or anything), i don't think pay should be an issue but for crying out loud don't pay me crap, which is what i'm getting!

i wanna come to work to meet my colleague's, talk about last nights game, Michael Schumacher's great move on the back marker, then dwell into work, group discussions and how we tackle problems one at a time. be real professionals, at work. i wanna be able to go out for lunch occasionally. i wanna an organization that DOESN'T STEAL OUR PUBLIC HOLIDAYS!

my organization, though it is stated in my vision and mission, 'Professionalism' NOT A SINGLE SOUL HAS IT! i somehow believe this company is a communist organization, cause we work 8-5, but they want us to come to work at 6.30, then go back at 7. then they wont pay us OT for the extra hours. then we have to work 48hours a week, so saturdays like this one, they call replacement for today FUCKING PUBLIC HOLIDAY. when it comes to public holiday it is my discretion whether i wanna work or not. YOU MOTHER FUCKERs DON'T TAKE MY HOLIDAY AND THEN CALL IT REPLACEMENT OFFDAY, WHEN IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE MY OFFDAY, just because the legal term says not more than 48hours per week.

this a company is made out of broad daylight vampires. Engineers are doing operator's job, operators are doing supervisor's job, managers are doing ball sucking jobs. i'm just gonna wait and see when they're gonna give me job that i'm capable of doing, i'm gonna sit here and wait. let them pay my ass for sitting. if i was a man with no intergrity, i would have kept my mouth shut and keep on getting paid for doing nothing but i went and voiced it out and now i am still doing nothing, your loss sucker!

pissed off engineers are very very dangerous, we know a lot of detruction methods. since they promised me next week, we'll see or else i am leaving, buh bye, sayonara assholes!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

u jus feel like killin someone there.. maybe d small brother(cinna.....) :) just relax for the time being Mr.Raj

Unknown said...

actually if i wanted to kill anyone, it'll be myself for accepting this job in the first place...

shennwye said...

welcome to the working world.

reality check --> there is no such thing as being a professional no matter how small or big the company is. however, there might be a few exceptions for bigger companies and NONE for small ones.

also, employers will pay u less for more work done. so make sure u know ur price and don't downgrade it cos everyone is doing it supposedly to competitively survive. stupid ppl are just killing the job market and worth, demeaning their quality of work done at a lower level pay.

and a comment that relates to nothing of the above... my boss just said i look puffy. which means... i am getting fat :o(

Unknown said...

Shenn, end of this month is my salary review, and by god i tell you if this people don't give me what i want...terror will have a new face in Melacca.

and btw, YOU ARE NOT FAT! so stop listening to assholes

shennwye said...

u go show them! terrorize the whole of malacca (only the management review team lah!) and let them rip :oP

btw.. u have not seen me lately... i am growing to be a balloon...

Unknown said...

heahehae, balloon...

hot air balloon or helium balloon? i've turned into the Michellin Man already, some more last weekend i went out with a friend and ate Swenson's Earthquake, just the two of us, pigs...

my mom had the cheek to tell me i've lost weight?! i think she should change glasses.

shennwye said...

arghhhh... i haven't had earthquarke in mileniums! now i feel hungry and wanna have roti bakar.. but its another hour to go home!

decisions, decisions, decisions?!

Anonymous said...

Swenson's Swenson's Earthquake.. wow that must have been real good ha??? have fun raj.. eat more Swenson's Earthquake ok.. ;p

Anonymous said...

Someone owes me an Earthquake...can't remember whether it's you or Ash. By God, I will have my Earthquake or else!

Unknown said...

definitely Ashlin...