Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Code Of Thundera

I'm 31 this year and yet it's so fresh in my memory the day I sat down at watched my first episode of Thundercats back in 1985....

My family was HOOKED on it and that's putting it lightly. I remember my dad and uncles coming home from work early just so they could also catch that 5.30pm cartoon and if they couldn't make it, they'd call ahead so we'd record it for them. Even my grandmother knew not to change the channel to another soap-opera during Thundercats. Haha!!!

The word of a new aged Thundercats being released come this summer has got the kid in me doing cartwheel and I pray they don't ruin it for me. Once again, we can re-live the code of Thundera; Truth, Honor, Loyalty and Justice. THUNDERCATS...... HHHHOOOOOO.....!!!

No comments: