Thursday, August 05, 2010

"Bye honey..."

How often do you hang out in front of your office in the mornings? Try this, go in early tomorrow and just stand and observe outside of your office building. Going in early to office has it perks, I get to 'conduct' sociology experiments (hehe!).

There is a huge majority of couples who carpool, and gosh, the antics they pull in the cabin while saying goodbye. Some are hilarious, some makes you go 'aaaawwww..' and some tells you to stay away from that person today. The couples who ride a motorcycle are the most affectionate to one another when they drop each other off. Well I didn't expect it but those who came in huge ass luxury cars, hardly say a word much less even give a wave 'tschuss'. I saw a couple play rock, paper, scissors; winner gets a kiss! I saw one couple wrestle each other and another couple synchronizing their pda's. Why, only God knows!

The obvious is that they didn't get enough of each other the night before. I say that's a thumbs up for our community today! Divorce rates are at it's highest but who knows, I see signs it may come down...

No comments: