Thursday, October 04, 2007

on the graveyard

"i'm too old for this shit"

remember that phrase? well i do (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). so to speak i'm finally living my dreams of the living prince of darkness. i love working on the night shift. when i'm off to work, i've got 'when the night....has come' playing in my head.

just too bad they don't have a really good vending machine in my company. one that sells sneaker and kit kats (damn i miss my uni days). you know what i miss the most are the sandwiches, ohhhhh, they are seriously 'to kill your aunty's ex-boyfriend for' delicious. and i'm talking about the ones that are all ready made and packed, not the fresh ones like you get in SubWay or something like that....grab one in the morning, then sneakers for lunch then chips and gravy for pre dinner...then the fun part of making my own dinner. well back to my bitching; i so wish they sold sandwiches like that here!!!

anyways, the only downside to being on shift is i'm missing my weekends with Michelle....(and my Champions League matches [duhhh...{had to go write that down}])

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Forgive me for being mushy, but I'm going awww...

Unknown said...

forgiven