Tuesday, October 16, 2007

does Santa need another helper?

i was thinking.....(on a long shot laaaaa) this whole Manufacturing Industry thingy, maybe...just maybe...it's not my thing. everyday is a war zone and i'm not really comfortable with people calling me at home on my off days asking about work.

i'm curled up with Shell, and suddenly i gotta talk about work and try and solve something, send people msg's and get them to go look at it, kinda sickening. i know it takes a different breed of people to be in this industry but seriously, maybe i'm not cut-out for it?

i know i can do a lot of thing...i know that much i am capable but hey, does that mean i gotta start all over from scratch, aiyaaaaa!!! i wanna do something creative, like building models or coming up with new toys, now that is awesome. i know what's my dream job...Resort Manager to a get-away resort on a tropical island...(with a warp speed train to bring me back to technology whenever i want!). an island where only tall, voluptous and stacked women come to sunbath and they always demand the resort manager to oil them up on the sand...

okay okay...enough dreaming. time to go check on my line

No comments: