Friday, January 26, 2007

no strings...

Question: How do you tell when you've reached the end of the road?
Answer: You crash into a pile of junk left behind by people who didn't know the road ended either!

bottomline is, you crash, does it make a difference what you crash into. then again, the moment you start second guessing whether or not the road is going to end soon, you should bail out. from the stuff i've been writing about for the past week or so, any idiot could have dedcuted that i'm insecure and doubting the relations i keep/have/start with others.

work is great, the sort where nothing is going my way, nothing is easy and there is a pile of shit on my table or waiting to drop on my table but making me feel like an actual working adult, buit just have a shitty job and cool apartment, sort of makes me feel a little empty now that i've secluded myself with doubts and delusions of persecution. don't get me wrong but i do still hang out but i realize my mind is always holding back.

as to why i've started being not totaly honest, i can figure out myself, oh well, sometimes i can never really figure out my mind. my mind has a mind of its own. and it actually runs thing. i'm just the puppet.

wonder who is the puppeteer

No comments: