Saturday, March 04, 2006

Still feverish

its a beautiful day for a picnic with blue skies, sunny day.. *sound of a cd skipping

what the fuck is wrong, why so fucking hot laaaa, global warming in your face man. i looked out the window this afternoon and i could actually see the heat wave outside my car, shhhhiiiiitt....

and don't get me started on Melacca, fuck me trice its hot down there. i'm going blind when i step out of my section. the only good part about the whole thing is that my section, the room has to be maintained below 19C, so i freeze 3/4 then burn another 1/4, wait, whats so good about it again?!!!!

i just came home this morning, got up at about 7am and just drove back, got a speeding ticket, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.....

the whole week i spent trying to increase communication and team work amongst my staff in my section, turns out there is a whole lot of back stabbing and pent up bad air flowing around.

'everything is a mind set problem' -Mr. Sinna (my new boss)

screw the mind set if you ask me, those who can't get along with the way things a shaping into, best they are given ONE last chance, then my friend there are loads of people out there who can whip and shape the company into a multinational company. we just made sales of RM8 mil last week on our shipment board and our target for the month is 20, at this rate i'm in for a raise, heahehahehae...

okay i'm gonna go take my shower and go have dinner with family, later...

and oh yeah, Ric and Shenn, stop pulling pranks on people, don't end up like the boy who cried wolf! (actually i know it was mostly Ric)

2 comments:

shennwye said...

it is ric!!! i played no part in it at all!

Unknown said...

though i believe you, there is this voice in me saying;

'don't trust her...she's in on it'