Friday, March 24, 2006

leap of time...

i have always feared my sins will return to haunt me, well i fear no more. i'm living my sins day by day, hour by hour, inch by inch i'm being eaten up on the inside. i wish there was a way out. i can't swallow neither can i spit it out. god halp me.

writing was my therapy while i was in the UK, honestly my blog was my best friend while i was there, i cried with my blog, i laughed with it, i actually felt with it. ever since i came home, (no actually ever since i started working) i've just lost the fingers to type. i need to start blogging more, keep my mind off things, off work too, sometimes...

i wish it was 1987 again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch the series'my name is earl'

ellie ng said...

actually, my blog helps me release a lot of stress...but now that work's taken up most of my time, it's hard....

sigh...

the depression...

shennwye said...

play mahjong!!!! super stress reliever!

Unknown said...

my name is earl?

do i look like a mahjong player, you trying to get me into more chinese areas, so they'll think i'm the waiter there is it????

shennwye said...

i'm training u to be part of the chineseeeee.. mahjong and errr... err... slippers?

Anonymous said...

karma is hunting you down boy

Unknown said...

Mr. Anonymous,

you have no clue how right you ARE!