Monday, September 26, 2005

outside the box is where i belong

dwelling of nothingness behind a something has been the story of the month for me, then again if history has thought me anything is thats how my life has always been pointing toward. i gotta call on last week monday and it was for a job interview, the guy did a phone interview with me and then he wants me to come in this week wednesday for another interview. if i get the job i might be working everywhere but here. seeing that its a project cum service engineer job for the region of South-East Asia, i'll be based in KL but working mostly outside of Malaysia.

ever since i came home, (which i really wanted to, trust me i really wanted to come home) i have not really recovered from why i left in the first place, i tried to test myself yesterday and yes i failed miserably, ferociously miserable. so to be quite honest i have had a small sense of remorse with my decision to come home. don't get me wrong guys, seeing all of you was the best thing i needed but i still somehow i need to go away again.

so to be quite honest i want this job.

and Ricardo, thats why i wanted to see on saturday, and thats why i was pissed you blew me off. sorry dude...

No comments: