Tuesday, August 30, 2005

rodent alert...

a month ago my mom told me our house had new guests, a huge wild cat, so i told her she is probably imagining things or she just saw a regular cat. then last night i heard my neighbours wife sreaming and then my mom screamed out for me. i came down and i saw two mongoose ,or raccoon looking like huge rodents eating the mangoes on my mango tree. incase you guys can't see them i've drawn a red square box around them.


those two were kittens (or whatever you call a baby mongoose), their mom was nicely dozing off just outside my neighbours house, inches away from their window. imagine if my neighbour didn't see the mongoose and had a very hot night and decided to keep his window open. so now we know it wasn't a human stealing all our juicy ripe mangoes


this one here is another kind of rodent alert. this little cute looking rodent has taken over my home as the new reigning queen. and now since i am back i have to rage war and reclaim all thats mine. oh don't trust that angelic looking face, she is evil and must be vanquished. she gave me goodnight kiss last night and tried to sleep on my bed. fear not, i had the strength to fight off her black magic.


damn she is cuuuuute, this war will be hardest i've had to face.

No comments: