Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Clock Is Ticking


The question of how long do you take to discover (or re-discover) yourself is a trick question. So I'm telling myself the deadline I gave myself a few hundred years ago is hereby null and void. It doesn't count anymore.


I'm gonna be raising hell in the old folks home and I'm gonna stick with my story; it's just a phase!

'Not knowing' is not the problem. People implanting ideas in you of what you should/could/would know or do is the problem. Here's to turning a deaf ear, a blind eye and maybe even a dumb face here and there to make it all legit.

I'm sorry if I'm gonna take more time than your average Joe. I'm sorry I still am not sure what I'm doing, where I'm going with all this. But eventually I have faith I'll find what I'm looking for or at least die searching.

No comments: