Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome back!!!

You know the Lila chick (Malin Akerman) from The Heartbreak Kid, OMFG (revelation time...), She's number3!

Oh yeah it's good to be back on the keyboard punching away...!

First up, I HATE PENANG. Yeah, that's another revelation. I always knew Penang had to be kept at the devils reach when it came to me. I have to make it a point never to come work in this place. A weekend getaway, Penang is perfect... A monthly paycheque, NNNOOOOOO...! I'm fed to the brim with Nasi Kandar. Sadly to admit, the devils food is never too much to say enough! The one thing I just can't get enough off, besides carbs and spices; shots on the beach! Bring it on!

(Hmmm.. I keep reaching for the exclamation mark, lately..)

As of late, my heads been pounding away on a few things I've been stuck with... Mainly my job. Do I really want to this for the rest of my life? You know, that sorta questions. Come to think of it, this question has been on my mind since early 2008! I love to write and a lot of people (friends) who've read my writing think I should continue to write but I'm still sceptical about this whole thing. I need to really put my head down and actually finish a piece and get sent it to somebody who knows more about these things. I gotta... Or else I'll be stuck in this rut for years to come!

Have you guys heard about how alcohol cannot be sold anymore in convenient stores? For crying out loud people! No one told them to go buy it or handle it. And besides its contained in cans and bottles so what's the big deal? The further evolution takes, the greater technological advances get, sometimes I feel the stupider people are getting. It's like they've made a choice to go back to the dark ages. They want to live in caves? I don't get it, grow up and move on with evolution... You have choices in life, you make them but don't force it upon others. Don't make it into rules where it affects others... that's just plain idiocy!

Time for the sad news; Salma and McKayla are no longer mine... Yup they're off to new husbands!

Two more weddings to go this year and I think hopefully that'll be all for 2009! Not as bad as 2007 or 2008. Man or man... Monthly affair of weddings. Oh well that all points to the fact, we're all not geting any younger! Cheers!

No comments: