Monday, May 28, 2007

i do...

a lot of talk about marriage lately surrounding me...a bunch of friends getting married this year, planning they marriage next year, talking about getting married, a couple of colleagues in a few months time. last week i was talking to another friend and when she asked me when am i getting married, i gave her the usualy answer; 'i am far away from even thinking about marriage...' i loved her reply; 'thats what men say, next thing you know, wham bham....' so we men get conned into marriage ehhh?

the top 10 cons men fall into marriage;

10. my parents want us to get married
9. your mom asked me when are we getting married
8. my brother is married, now my younger sister are gonna get married and me?!
7. i'm late
6. my dad wants to speak to us, about the baby
5. you're the father
4. astrologically if i don't get married now, i probably never will...
3. my biological clock is ticking
2. now that you can afford the car....

and the winner

1. bla bla bla...i'm getting older...bla bla bla...i need a sense of security...bla bla bla...clock ticking....bla bla bla...i've never been late....bla bla bla...you've never appreciated me....bla bla bla...all men are the same....bla bla bla...nag nag nag...you mother, my mother, your father, my father, my brother, my sister, my cousin, my best friend, my worst enemy all married, wanna get married and asked me when am i getting married...bla bla bla...(and it goes on till he gives up and says yes but eventually she'll say no with the reason you're just asking because i made you ask, i want you to 'want' to ask, which NO MEN EVER WANTS...)

2 comments:

Chamonix said...

bluddy hell..that was frikkin' hilarious!! HeHEHEHEEH....

I'll remember not to bug you brothers with that questions then.

Deandra

Unknown said...

just doing him a favor...