Friday, March 30, 2007

something about mary

if someone questioned you whether or not what you are doing or did is right, how would you react?

if it was me (okay laaa, it is me) i'd just forget about it and go about what i was doing. reason being i'm too strong of an individual to stop and bother how others feel about the things i do/say. i know i sound like a bona fide SOB but this is who i am. but then again i've always regreted hurting those who have come close to me and i do wanna say it's not what i wanted.

is it wrong to give your sanctity the utmost importance. is it wrong to say, i wont let myself get hurt? and i can say that i am hurting inside, old wounds have not healed and new ones are layering over it already.

on seperate note, i was talking to Mohan last saturday. everything he said made sense, well he said a lot of things but the one things that stuck in my mind was this, my old blog was good. he would read it again and again but this one (my new one) is crap. i guess in someways i was a better man in the UK cause that was the time i was going thru my Acceptance and Mourning stages. and during my recovery stage and i come back here, i've become a bigger bastard than i ever was. deep down that soft Raj still exist, i'm just finding it hard to bring him back out. i dunno why...maybe cause he is still busy crying and missing someone.

"can't blame your narcissism..." - Ros

am i changing the way i look too much?

No comments: