Monday, August 21, 2006

old, snoring, poor fart...

been busy man, until got no time to blog...

you know this morning i had the worst nightmare;

me, Sarah, Ric and Shenn, go up to this riverside cottage, for a weekend and get stalked by a serial killer, i think Ricardo is the first one he kills and eventually me too. got the dream was sooo bloody. i still have vision of pools of blood everywhere, damn. the only cool thing about it all was i was driving a really big GMC sub-urban, metallic blue, awesome. oh and by the way, the guy who plays the serial killer is WIllie T. Nelson, the guy who played uncle Jesse in the Dukes of Hazard (or just another great country music hero, for those of you who didn't know). oh this should make you wanna kick me, the guy who plays the shefiff, is Roy Scheider, the guy who plays the Police chief in Jaws, and even in my dreams people called him chief Brody. i should sell my dream to Warner Bros. see if they wanna buy it.

i think the fact that Siva, one of my school mates is getting married, frightened the shit out of me, thats why getting nightmares, heahehae. he invited us all to his house last saturday for a bbq and a special announcement, also to give us the invitation card. (very cost savy way to give out invitations btw). so, another one bites the dust.

the night before, me and the guys from work went out for a real good night out. we had dinner at sunway resort, then hit Q-bar till early morning man. the remainder Black Label is now in my cubical...just waiting to quench our thirst mannnn...

work is good, no complains. just turned 26 and all, getting older. need to save up to by that jet-ski and my BMW. how laa weiii?

plus...

I SNORE REALLY BADLYYY! REALLY LOUD...

No comments: