Sunday, February 19, 2006

been awhile

been quite awhile ehhh..

so whats been new, anyone else got married on the scene? jonny? you came down didn't even give me a call, and i didn't get my chocolates. Shenn and Ric, you owe me, i want a huge tub of Ben & Jerry's; indian not coming to anymore chinese functions!!!

you want the good news or bad the news first...

bad news, i got promoted...good news, i got loads of fuck work now, my mind has stop wandering about being in Melacca in the first place. i am the new Facility MAnagement Asst. Manager for my department. i dunno if it's 'fuck yeah' or 'FUCK HELL'. time will tell.

it's good to be back for the weekend, sad i be gone tomorrow. okay, gotta go bath and get ready to watch 'Million Dollar Baby', adios people and wish me luck, later...

p.s; if you're wondering how i got a promotion in just two months of working, I AM THAT DAMN GOOD...

7 comments:

ashlin said...

OMFG!! u got promoted!!! HAHAHHAHA congrats dude! hey...u were supposed to belanja us when u got back....and then belanja again when u got the job...now that u got promoted ...that pretty much makes that a minimum total of 3 belanjas!!!

Unknown said...

i somehow figured you'd say this...

ashlin said...

AND we're keeping ric's gordon bleu...muahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all apologies. It was a hectic three weeks on top of illness which incapacitated me from doing things I wanted to do. Chocs with Ellie, still I think, unless she taxed them already :-)

And since I am now in the US, I hereby confer my share of the belanja makan to Ash :-)

shennwye said...

since u got promoted, ben & jerry can be squared of with the belanja meal :oP

Unknown said...

chocolates with Eleanor? (okay. scratch that....)

Shenn...no squaring off! the embarrassment was too much;
'excuse me, where's the smoking section?'

Ash, I'M KEEPING THE GORDON BLEU!

ellie ng said...

*ellie is in hiding*